As an independent eye-care provider, you have the power to change lives by helping each patient overcome unique optical issues and attain crisp, clear vision. And, we recognize how frustrating it can be when your in-office, go-to contact lenses don’t work. In these situations, patients often leave your practice unhappy, disappointed, and with marginal vision.Click to continue reading...
Don’t ask your unique patients to settle for standard contact lenses that don’t work well. Instead prescribe SpecialEyes so these patients leave your practice happy and with the crisp, clear vision they deserve.
Patients experiencing the following conditions are great candidates for SpecialEyes lenses:
- high refractive errors
- small or large corneas
- steep or flat corneas
- axis-cylinder misalignment sensitivities
- intolerance for gas-permeable (GP) contact lenses
- comfort, fit, or visual-acuity issues with in-office contact lenses
- presbyopia combined with astigmatism
- presbyopic patients unsuccessful in standard in-office multifocal contact lenses.